Exhibits and Demonstrations from Clan Woof-Woof at the
Mid-Maryland Celtic Festival!
May 13, 2017
- 9:30 AM: Sheep Herding Demonstration
- 10:00 AM: Agility & Obedience Demonstrations and Terrier Races
- 11:00 AM: Sheep Herding Demonstration
- 12:00 PM: Opening Ceremony & Parade of Celtic Breeds
- 1:00 PM: Sheep Herding Demonstration
- 2:00 PM: Agility & Obedience Demonstrations and Terrier Races
- 3:00 PM Sheep Herding Demonstrations
- 4:00 PM Agility & Obedience Demonstrations andTerrier Races
- Celtic Breed & Breed Rescue Exhibits—come learn about your favorite Celtic Dog Breed, pet the pooches, donate to rescue and, maybe, find your next, best friend to adopt!
- Breeds represented include Irish Water Spaniels, Border Collies, Bearded Collies, Irish Wolfhounds, West Highland Terriers, Standard Collies, Australian Shepards
Confirmed Demonstrators and participating Organizations:
- Parade of Scottish Dogs
- Well behaved dogs with responsible owners are welcome at the Festival*
* Handlers are solely responsible to ensure that all dogs accompanying them are well behaved and confined in crates or on leads 6ft or less in length (no flexi leads). Handlers are responsible for picking up after their dogs and disposing of waste appropriately. Proof of current rabies vaccination is required to enter the grounds. The temperature in May can be quite warm; dogs are not to be left in cars. Appropriate authorities will be notified to remove any dog left in a car and believed to be in distress. Any handler and dog not following these rules will be required to leave the grounds and no entry fees will be returned.
Please remember and support our 2017 Festival Charity: Maryland’s own Platoon 22!
Our 2016 Festival Charity will also be on hand again this year, so please stop by and support them as well!
Hero Dogs, Inc. raises and trains service dogs and places them free of charge with our nation’s
Veterans to improve quality of life and restore independence.